The following guidelines have been established for renting a unit managed by All Bay Property Management Corp. so that all applicants will receive the same consideration in determining their eligibility and insure that we have a healthy living environment for our customers, the residents of our communities.
All Bay Property Management Corp. and our clients follow the California Apartment Association Code for Equal Opportunities and Code of Ethics and will not discriminate against any rental applicant by reason of their color, race, religion, nationality, ancestry, sex, sexual preference, age, marital status, or handicap, or any other discriminatory reason prohibited by law.
The rental application is used to determine if the prospective Resident(s) can and will pay the rent, will not disturb their neighbors and will take good care of the property.
Please mail the completed application and all the additional information noted below to:
All Bay Property Management
P. O. Box 2251
Castro Valley, CA 94546
We process applications in the order in which they are received. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
|1. || ||EACH ADULT MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION COMPLETELY. |
- Applicant must be of legal age (18 years or older).
- Each adult must fill out an application. NO EXCEPTIONS
- There must be a Social Security number for each adult applicant.
- Management requires a photo copy of a valid driver’s license, or may request other forms of ID (e.g. photo copy of California I.D.).
- The application will not be processed if there are any blanks, including present and past employers and landlords phone numbers.
- Falsified information on any application shall be cause for rejection.
- All applications must be signed by the applicant in order to be processed.
|2.|| ||RENTAL HISTORY VERIFICATION|
- Verification includes dates of move-in and move-out.
- Verification of timely payment of rent.
- Verification that the applicant did not disturb their neighbors and took care of the property, including leaving their residence in satisfactory condition.
|3.|| ||INCOME VERIFICATION|
- Verification of employment including tenure, probability of continued employment and earnings. Copy of current pay stub and/or copy of any other verifiable income plus a copy of your W-2 from the previous tax year is required.
- Gross monthly income must be 2˝ times one month’s rent.
- AFDC/Other income applicants must provide workers name and number and any other memo to verify such income.
|4.|| ||CREDIT APPROVAL|
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 650 FICO score.
- Applicants must not have an unlawful detainer action at any time.
- All Bay Property Management Corp. does not allow co-signers.
|6.|| ||NO PETS ALLOWED|
- Except legal guide, signal or service dogs.
- Unless specified by Management as accepting pets for this vacancy.
|7.|| ||RENTAL/LEASE AGREEMENT|
- Prior to occupancy, each resident shall be required to sign a standard rental agreement. (A copy of which will be provided.)
- If accepted, security deposit and first month’s rent must be paid in the form of cashier’s check or money order only! NO EXCEPTIONS!
|9. || ||OCCUPANCY|
- All Bay Property Management Corp. adopts the standard of two (2) people per bedroom, plus one (1) for maximum occupancy in a unit.